Bees.Social: AnimeLimited To Co-Sponsor The InMotion Fest Congress for the Anime Industry
September 08, 2021 at 20:50
AnimeLimited will be a special partner and sponsor for several different tournaments, competitions, and other prizes for the Fest community from 9-30 thru 10-2-2021.
“In Motion conference seeks to consolidate the creative industries in a sustainable way in Mexico, uniting them with the education sector, government and industry, to promote the development of talent, entrepreneurship in the sector and the growth of this industry in an international framework,” according to Ashtar, cofounder of AnimeLimited.
“The conference will be a new platform this year and will take place on a 360-degree digital platform that can be accessed from any mobile device or computer, creating a 100% immersive experience,” Ashtar went on to say.
What may be important to the attendees, students, fans, creators, and new creators to know more about could be certain entertainment departments at the Fest.
“We as Anime Limited will have a virtual stand for the Congress where there will be a showcase of what we do, making our community even bigger and stronger in the Anime Universe, more information can be found on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noVIsgxIH3M, ” Ashtar continued.
In Motion Fest Hightlights:
1. This is the 4th edition of the Festival, starting 30 September, 1-2 October 2021.
2. On its digital version, In Motion Festival is a space in which anyone will be able to interact with top international guests, such as Carolina Jiménez who worked in Game of Thrones, Joker, Marvel, DC, and was working in the Justice League, the Hobbit, etc.
3. There will be High Level, unique and interesting topics from the speakers from NPC, DreamWorks, and others currently working directly in the top of the Anime industry.
4. In Motion Fest was designed to have not only workshops but there will also be conferences, business areas, and break-out sessions.
5. In Motion has been designed to be a friendly learning environment, networking structures have been created with the overall goal for those attending to have fun as well as learn.
6. Networking events have been created where one can do business and where one can also meet with distributors or investors for any type of project.
5. All In Motion Fest workshops are also certified.
For this event to take place for the Anime community, there was participation and general coordination between academia, the Anime industry, and Mexico´s government.
"In Motion Fest is a showcase for a much larger project about the Latin American association of creative industries, animation, and video games. For several years now a digital city was being built dedicated to animation, cinema, video games, comics. The entire project embedded an association with the subject of certifications," says Ashtar.
Anime Limited is acting as the top sponsor for the cosplay + video gaming + drawing for kids tournaments. Participants will be able to find prizes such as high-quality head phones, mouses, keyboards and more.
Ashtar on the discord channel for Anime Limited
For more information about BEES.Social, contact the company here: